Women's Eco Printed Silk Stole
Make your mark with color prints and fine details with these Eco Printed Stole !
Natural plant leaves are foraged from the surrounding areas and are used in sustainable eco friendly process to create a unique design language.
These delicate silk stole are designed in Eco Printed limited Edition collection at Samprada studio. Each Piece is unique with the finger print of leaves and their impressions in natural colors !
Stole Length :72"Inches
Stole Width : 21" Inches
Fabric : 100% SILK
Care : Hand wash in cold water
Delivery : We Dispatch in 4-5 days
Model is 5’8” and is wearing an M
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Handmade in India , Hand wash in cold water.
Handmade in India.We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- Kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colours may bleed onto light colours.
- If you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- Wash separately in cold water.
- Do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- Use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- Do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- Dry in shade or diffused light.
- Natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- All our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. Mild variations may occur, this is not a defect.
- Handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- Hand wash for best results.