Women's Archana Kurta
Kurta in Natural cotton Khadi fabric hand block printed in vibrant yellow. The striped yoke creates an interesting contrast. Classic cut based on our belief of responsible choice rooted in sustainability.
100% hand block printed hand crafted cotton fabric from Bagru, Rajasthan.
Size and fit
|Length (in)||Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Shoulder (in)||Sleeve (in)|
All measurements are in inches
Model is 5’8” and is wearing an M
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart
Handmade in India, hand wash in cold water.
Hand wash in cold water
Like colors together
Do not soak, scrub or bleach
Dry in shade
Exercise caution while dry-cleaning | hand wash as natural colors tend to bleed.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Handmade in India , Hand wash in cold water.
Handmade in India.We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- Kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colours may bleed onto light colours.
- If you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- Wash separately in cold water.
- Do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- Use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- Do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- Dry in shade or diffused light.
- Natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- All our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. Mild variations may occur, this is not a defect.
- Handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- Hand wash for best results.