Women's Shana Dress
An elegant yoke dress with a flare skirt brings out the feminine side of every women. A mix of prints along the cuts and front buttons compliment the beauty of the dress.Wear it as a dress or an anarkali , it looks good both ways!
100% Cotton hand block Ajrakh from Gujarat, India.
* Note: The measurements given above are garment measurements.
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart.
Handmade in India.
We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colors may bleed onto light colours.
- if you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- wash separately in cold water.
- do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- dry in shade or diffused light.
- natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- all our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. Mild variations may occur, this is not a defect.
- handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- Hand wash in cold water.