Vivid Tangerine Tucked Culotte SAM/QL/05
Shabnam - A fabric of which legends are made, when kept on morning Dew would merge with It! We create the same feel & lightness with these Hand woven cotton Muslins.
A Classic Culotte in a beautifully crafted Chestnut Muslin with tucks styled in an elegant curve.
Team it up with Spaghetti or a long Kurta to create a Style Statement !
Wear it with wedge heel sandals & stone jewelry , Show off your ankle Tattoos !
100% hand woven cotton from West Bengal.
Length : 38 Inches
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart.
Handmade in India , Preferably Dry clean first time.
* Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Handmade in India , Hand wash in cold water.
Handmade in India.We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- Kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colours may bleed onto light colours.
- If you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- Wash separately in cold water.
- Do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- Use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- Do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- Dry in shade or diffused light.
- Natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. This is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- All our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. Mild variations may occur, this is not a defect.
- Handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- Hand wash for best results.
Excellent cut, well fitted, amazing detailing... Elegant and comfortable.
Ur collection and fabric is awesome and I loved it alot.... Hope u come vd more fabb collection.. Keep it up,
Excellent quality and cut of the outfits.
Wow your collections are amazing Keep it up !,