Noir silk panelled Top
The beautiful cut with piping details add to the beauty of the fabric textures.
Pair it with your denims, formal trousers and footwear according to your occasion.
100% handwoven cotton & noir silk from Bhagalpur, Bihar
For other measurements, Click Here for sizing chart.
Handmade in India.
We treat our clothes with love and care.
Please follow the wash care instructions.
- kindly use your discretion for dry-clean. Dark colours may bleed onto light colours.
- if you choose to wash before dry-clean, please follow instructions.
- wash separately in cold water.
- do not soak or scrub hard with brush.
- use mild detergents like natural ritha ( wild berry).
- do not wash with bleach or chlorine.
- dry in shade or diffused light.
- natural red, indigo & black may tend to rub or bleed. this is an inherent quality of natural dyes.
- all our printed fabrics are hand dyed and/or hand printed in batches. mild variations may occur. this is not a defect.
- handwoven and Khadi fabrics have an inherent nature of slubs. Do not try and remove them.
- hand wash for best results.